Choose from these four presentations:
"Sex & Your Health"
- Introduction of Reality Check and Westside Pregnancy Clinic.
- Using medically accurate information, educate on the most common sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), how they are contracted, the symptoms to look for, and all methods of prevention.
- Reflect on how these statistics can affect you personally.
- Discuss the social and personal benefits of postponing sexual activity.
"Sex & Your Future"
- Educate on all of the options in an unplanned pregnancy and facilitate student discussion on potential benefits and consequences of each pregnancy option.
- Learn about the physiology of sex and it’s emotional impact.
- Set goals for the future and discuss how having sex now could jeopardize these goals.
- Encourage respect for marriage and committed relationships.
"Sex and the Media"
- Educate youth on how to be media literate and proactive about what messages they absorb.
- Analyze different media messages and how they affect perceptions about sexuality, body image, identity, and relationships.
- Discuss the potentially harmful consequences of pornography in regards to addiction, relationships and sex.
- Learn about proper use of social media and the harmful affects of cyber bullying.
"Healthy Dating & Relationships"
- Discuss what qualities are important in a partner for a committed relationship such as marriage.
- Educate on the difference between love and infatuation.
- Learn to recognize signs of abuse in a relationship and how to get help.
- Discuss how to set up physical and emotional boundaries to protect the individual and create a healthy relationship.
To book a presentation, click here.