Choose from these four presentations:
"Sex & Your Health"
- Introduces Reality Check and Claris Health.
- Educates on the most common sexually transmitted infections (STIs), how they are contracted, possible symptoms, and all methods of prevention, using information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the FDA, and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Reflects on how these statistics can affect students personally.
- Discusses the physical, social and personal benefits of pacing relationships, cultivating healthy communication, and postponing early sexual activity.
"Sex & Your Future"
- Educates on all of the options in an unplanned pregnancy and facilitates student discussion on potential benefits and consequences of each pregnancy option.
- Explores the physiology and emotional impact of sex.
- Prompts students to set goals for the future and discuss how having sex now can jeopardize these goals.
- Encourages respect for marriage and committed relationships.
"Sex & the Media"
- Educates youth on how to be media literate and proactive about which messages they absorb.
- Analyzes different media messages and how they affect perceptions about sexuality, body image, identity, and relationships.
- Discusses the potentially harmful consequences of pornography in regards to addiction, relationships and sex.
- Teaches about proper use of social media and the harmful affects of cyber bullying.
"Healthy Dating & Relationships"
- Discusses which qualities are important in a partner or spouse.
- Educates on the difference between love and infatuation.
- Provides tools to help students recognize signs of abuse in a relationship and resources to get help.
- Explores how to set up physical and emotional boundaries to protect the individual, build respect, and create a healthy relationship.
To book a presentation, click here.